Motivate people and marshal resources to improve the quality of life for the most vulnerable, and help develop mutually supportive communities.
- Partnership: Promote community action and solidarity
- Respect: Embrace differences and demonstrate transparency, honesty and adherence to principles
- Dignity: Promote personal and group independence
- Efficiency: Focus always on results and the means of achieving them
- Act on the causes of individual and family vulnerability
- Build community capacity and promote universal social participation
- Support continuous community development