In the Outaouais, one person in seven lives below the poverty line. When you donate to Centraide Outaouais, you become a partner with us in combating poverty and social exclusion. You help to tighten the mesh of the social safety net, and build a community in which wealth is a synonym for solidarity.
Our approach is comprehensive because vulnerable people have a multitude of needs. Homelessness, for example, often signals a substance dependency. A dependency is sometimes a pointer to physical, sexual or psychological abuse. Behind every personal crisis there is always deep despair and a feeling of powerlessness. By supporting 84 agencies and eight initiatives, Centraide Outaouais – and you, its partners – are helping to develop a network of essential services to meet the urgent needs of people in distress.
When you donate, we can act!
Loaned Representative Program
Every year, loaned representatives provide support and advice to the organizers of workplace Centraide campaigns. Through their dedication, we are able to support 84 agencies and eight initiatives in the Outaouais.
A unique experience in a stimulating environment
- Work with a team of excellence-driven philanthropy consultants.
- Meet with a varied clientele in organizations large and small, active in every sector of the economy.
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Benefits for your organization
- An opportunity to promote your social commitment to other workplaces and to your own employees.
- An opportunity to contribute to the community life of the Outaouais.
- Knowledge of Centraide and winning fundraising strategies.